Is Your Online Reputation hurting your business?
Businesses and brands that only receive one or two stars on websites like Yelp or Google risk losing 86% of their prospects
Online reputation management is an area of digital marketing that should be taken seriously. Unfortunately, all it takes is one dissatisfied customer to negatively impact your brand’s online reputation.
A good online reputation can improve your bottom line.
- Nearly 95% of shoppers read online reviews before making a purchase – Spiegel Research Center
- 72% of customers don’t take action until they have read reviews – Testimonial Engine
- Given two products with similar ratings, consumers are more likely to buy the product with more reviews. –Bazaarvoice
The process of getting (and responding to) reviews is crucial.
- Up to 80% of reviews originate from follow-up emails urging shoppers to review their purchases – Power Reviews
- Brands can expect their average star rating to increase after emailing buyers a direct link to submit reviews – Spiegel Research Center
- 41% of consumers say that brands replying to reviews makes them believe the company really cares about their customers – Bazaarvoice